Monday, November 9, 2009

Hmm...cant believe it has been more than an year since I blogged last...and all the more I now have a tag of BE, MS(USA)...........its increasingly more difficult to believe coz life seems to have moved forward but it feels as if I am standstill........its as if I am looking by as my life is passing through.......the US of A dint make an impact....the M of S dint either....nor did the Q of Comm and the 4 of G technology work.....nor the Accord of Honda.......hmm....and not even the L of T and the B of E....the thirst still remains.......

Day in and day out I see a soul who slogs at work, cooks at home, browses, eats and sleeps and plays carrom and watches movies, sings one in a while and makes irregular attempts at hitting the gym :) .......This dosent seem to be the life sketch of someone who dreamt of being an entrepreneur, a social activist, a singer, an artist , a writer and above all an educationalist....have I failed to catch up with life or has it bypassed me and gone ahead???....will I ever be able to catch up??


2 comments:

  1. a post most people can relate to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind is in its own place, which makes a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven. Look at the positive side of life. Never say the glass is half empty. And say Glass is half full and try to fill it further with your efforts and if a full glass is your satisfaction, you will find it. All the best.

    Hariharan
    hariharan.vaidayanathan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete